Lisa’s 365 Project

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

New Kit and New Challenges!

November 1st is a good day, I have a new kit and it will be on sale until Nov 8th, OR you can get this same kit for free by entering my four monthly challenges at Digiscrap Boutique.

You can purchase the kit for only $3.00 at Digiscrap Boutique or 3Scrapateers until 11/8/07.
OR

You can participate in the November challenges which are starting and here is a preview of the gifts you recieve by doing the Color Challenge and Heritage Challenge starting 11/1/07, and the Lyric Challenge, and All About Me Challenge starting 11/15/07.

The information on participaton and how to get the add on kit can be found here.

1 comments:

Sosa's Wife said...

Yay!! This is what I was waiting on!! I'll make sure to get my Freebie kit by doing the challenges!! I love this kit!
TY!! Elise