Lisa’s 365 Project

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Newest Kit Icy London







My newest kit Icy London, just in time for those snowy pictures - and it's on sale until 1/13/08 for only $3.00 for the entire kit. You can find it at either one of my stores Digiscrap Boutique, and 3Scrapateers. OR ----->>> You can get this kit for free by participating in the January Monthly Challenges at Digiscrap Boutique. All you need to do is complete 3 out of the 4 challenges during the month of January, and after your done this kit is yours FREE!!
You can find more information about this challenge here!

1 comments:

Sosa's Wife said...

I am having so much fun with this kit Lisa, it is unreal! (And I'm not a fan of lavender or lilac, but this color scheme is gorgeous!) I can use it for so many soft and elegant looking layouts! Thank you for another wonderful kit!