Lisa’s 365 Project

Monday, March 03, 2008

2 New kits released today

I just released a new kit, and a brand new set of alphabet templates!

The kit is called Pickled Pink, and is a beautiful collection of pretty pinks, lushious greens, and gorgeous golds.






You can find this kit at my store 3Scrapateers on sale for only $4.00 for the entire kit until March 10th.
or
You can pick up the papers only here for just $3.00.

And if your looking for an easy way to finish an alphabet album, or brag book look no further!

Block-a-bets is a collection of A-Z templates in BOTH 12 x 12, and 4 x 6, and
I've added a bonus of 7 block templates with no letters to help make 2 page spreads easier.

You can find this kit at my store 3Scrapateers for only $4.00 for the entire template kit.

1 comments:

Carole N. said...

Lisa, I LOVE your new kit..Pickled Pink. Such gorgeous colors, papers, and elements.
What a great idea with the Block-a-bets. I love this idea and since I am making scrapbooks for my grandchildren I am going to have to have this. LOL
Great job on your latest creations.