Lisa’s 365 Project

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Moving on to Round 2!


Yea! I made it to round 2 of the goDigitalScrapbooking "Next Big Designer", the next challenge is to make a heritage kit. I've been wanting to do a heritage kit for a long time so this is great, I also did a LO already with this kit! It is a picture of my grandmother Elizabeth when she was 16 years old. I named the kit after my grandma she was also very creative and crafty, I guess that's where I get it from!!


Don't forget to leave some love if you like it! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, another vintage kit tonight. This is really a nice one. When I saw this, I thought it would be a nice one for my Grandmother. I only remember one thing about her.
She died when I was very young and I don't even remember what she looked like at all, except she had a dark blue dress on the day I remember. The pictures of her as a young woman are just beautiful. I looked quite a bit like she did in the young pictures, but luckily I aged a little better. Thank you so much for sharing and I will try to send you a copy of the LO.

Sharon said...

This is beautiful! Good luck in the second round :) Thank you for sharing your kit!

Maria said...

Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. I especially love the scroll frame.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a beautiful kit! I have a passion for the heritage look, and this one just speaks to me!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful kit! Good Luck on round 2!

Su said...

Thanx..... I just love heritage!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit! Love the LO of your grandmother!

Anonymous said...

Very lovely! Many vintage collections are too dark and grungy. I think old doesn't always mean worn out. I really like the lightness and brightness of this kit. Not a resurrection but a rememberance of long ago. Thank you so much!