Lisa’s 365 Project

Saturday, July 21, 2007

New Kit and a Freebie!

I loved my last freebie, the Gift a Day from Digiscrap Boutique, so I made a full size kit with those same deep rich jewel-toned colors!



You can find this kit here!

And if you want to get a "feel" for this kit I made a couple of quick pages with this kit, that you can download for free, and you'll find them here! Please leave me some love if you like it!! Thanks!






I did a LO for the template challenge @ digiscrap boutique, it's a great template, go here to join in on this challenge!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, thank you for this sample of your latest kit. I agree the colors are impressive!

Shannon said...

wow great great pages
thanks

Peggie said...

These are beautiful quickpages. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome colors. Thank you for the freebies :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice, rich colors! Thank you for sharing!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Wonderful QPs..Thank you so much for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these 3 lovely quick pages. Oh my goodness, I love this kit. Another one to go check out in your store. You are getting me into mischief - and I'm so glad you are! :o)