Lisa’s 365 Project

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Calling all creative scrappers - join my CT Team!!




Fun lovin' girls WANTED: No experience necessary!

Lisa Majewski is looking for a creative team!!

Requirements:

2 layouts per kit
to be posted at Digiscrap Boutique and 3Scrapateers (I sell at both) and at least 1 other gallery of your choice - more is ALWAYS welcome!
Minimum 1 kit per month with a maximum of 3 kits per month.

If interested please send an email to ikswejamasil@yahoo.com with a link to your most complete gallery, and a brief bio about yourself and why you'd like to be on my creative team.

I can't wait to see your georgeous work!

2 comments:

Sosa's Wife said...

Yeah!! This sounds exciting!! Good luck with your search! When's the deadline?

MemoryKeeper said...

I would L*O*V*E to be on your team. I adore your style, and I think you are very creative and talented! Application sent!

.·:*¨¨*:·.
Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
*´¨)
¸.•*´)¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸ ;.*•Jeanette

Proud Member of:
CanDesigns, Colie’s Corner and
DigitalScrapGirl Creative Teams