Lisa’s 365 Project

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Creative Team

I've been thinking about getting myself a creative team, I'll be posting about it tomorrow, but I wanted to get the idea out so people could start thinking about joining my team. Take a look at my stores, and see if you may want to get those kits for free! Well you have to do a little work - LOL! Also if you are doing the challenges at digiscrap boutique to get the Charisma Kit remember the Color challenge and the Heritage Challenge will be ending in less than a week. The All About Me Challenge, and Lyric Challenge will continue until October 15th.



I've completed the Challenge Kit for October and it's really cute, a hint - think Halloween!


Don't forget that A Breezy Day Kit will be on sale for only $3.00 through Saturday!

0 comments: