Lisa’s 365 Project

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HUGE THANKSGIVING SALE


WOW!! Such a great deal!

Starting Wednesday November 21st through Sunday November 25th, my entire store at 3Scrapateers will be on sale up to 50% off!!!


And as a thank you for taking a look at my sale I'm giving out this quickpage from my newest kit Elf Lovin' which would be perfect for those upcoming holiday pictures. So go pick up this kit and a stock up on a whole lot more, you won't see prices this low for a while!!




As a thank you for shopping at my 3Scrapateers store I'm giving out this quickpage!



DOWNLOAD









4 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this beautiful QP!!!!!!!

Sosa's Wife said...

What an adorable QP freebie!! Thank you! I love it!!

nancypinct said...

Sucha a pretty Christmas page! I like the layout very much! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. I love it.