Lisa’s 365 Project

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Baby O Baby sale, and Quick Page Freebie

My newest kit great for all of your layouts for babies, kiddos, celebrations, and so much more! And it's on sale for only $3.00 until November 16th, so pick it up before it goes to regular price!
You can find it at 3Scrapateers or Digiscrap Boutique



And of course I couldn't resist making a layout out of this cheerful kit. And if you like this LO, I am offering this as a freebie quick page, the link is below.

3 comments:

Sosa's Wife said...

I love this kit! I am adding it to my blog today! One of my friends and faithful blog readers missed out on getting the "Painted Desert" kit while it was on sale, so... I'm blogging this one today to make sure that doesn't happen again! I did redirect her to the monthly challenges to get it that way!
I just love that QP you did! Fantastic pastels! You keep giving us great kits and designs to work with! Thank you!

Faye Hadfield said...

another beautiful quick page Lisa - thank you!!

Angela in NC said...

Thank you for the awesome QP Lisa...It fabulous!!!
::hugs::
Angela in NC